Production Team Leader / Production Supervisor
Salary/Rate£23,000 - £27,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Production Team Leader / Production Supervisor
COMMUTABLE FROM: Anlaby, Beverley, Bridlington, Brough, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Howden, Hull, Market Weighton, North Cave, South Cave, Walkington, Willerby.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £23,000 - £27,000 DOE
- Pension & Holiday
- The prospect of working for a rapidly growing manufacturing company which are always bringing innovative products to market.
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career.
My client is a manufacturing company who have grown rapidly over the last few years. They are a market leader within their sector and have exciting plans for the next few years. They have a strong distribution network in place, and sell their products across the UK, Europe, and America.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have experience as a Supervisor / Team Leader / Line Leader in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have health and safety awareness.
- Must understand SOPs and SSOW.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
I am currently recruiting for 2 x Production Team Leaders who will have responsibility for the day-to-day management of a small team of operatives.
- Implementing work instructions for a small team of operatives for the line/s that you are responsible for.
- Responsible for ensuring that the line/s are functioning efficiently and effectively - which includes set-up, changeover, normal operation, routine and non-routine maintenance.
- Ensuring the department has all relevant materials, including raw materials & packaging, to carry out production.
- Ensure the Production Line / process equipment is clean and remains operational in line with Safe Systems of Work and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Working closely with the Production Manager and other Senior Managers to ensure that the production team can meet the wider goals & targets of the business.
To apply for the Production Team Leaders’ role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5248HI by email to Harry Iggleden : email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Manufacturing / Production / FMCG