Salary/Rate£25,000 - £35,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Production Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Anlaby, Beverley, Bridlington, Brough, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Howden, Hull, Market Weighton, North Cave, South Cave, Walkington, Willerby.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Pension & Holiday
- The prospect of working for a rapidly growing manufacturing company which are always bringing innovative products to market.
- The opportunity to develop and grow your career.
My client is a manufacturing company who have grown rapidly over the last few years. They are a market leader within their sector and have exciting plans for the next few years. They have a strong distribution network in place, and sell their products across the UK, Europe, and America.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have experience in a managerial or supervisory role within manufacturing.
- Must have experience working towards KPIs.
- Must have good man management skills.
- Must have excellent computer literacy.
- Must have be able to communicate effectively with all levels.
I am currently recruiting for a Production Manager who will have absolute responsibility for the day to day and strategic running of a production facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving required levels of output, both safely and efficiently.
- Leadership & management of a small team of production operatives and supervisors across all areas of production.
- Managing production requirements and preparing plans to meet these requirements. Prioritising when needed.
- Forecasting future requirements for raw materials alongside management.
- Updating and providing feedback on the status of production to customer service, sales and management.
- Managing the production plant budget and making recommendations on investments and projects to improve the production process.
- Ensuring health and safety best practice is followed by all within production.
To apply for the Production Manager’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5247HI by email to Harry Iggleden : email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Manufacturing / Production / FMCG