Procurement Administrator / Purchasing Administrator
Salary/Rate• £9.86 - £10.84ph
JOB TITLE: Procurement Administrator / Purchasing Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brough, Hull, Cottingham, Driffield, Beverley, Howden, Willerby, Bridlington, Barton upon Humber, Market Weighton and Hessle
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £9.86 - £10.84ph
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Potential for a permanent opportunity for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work for a market leader who is thriving under current circumstances.
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is an award-winning market leader in the Design and Build sector that have recently secured several large orders. Currently they supply to different industries that include: Construction, Commercial / Retail to the Public Sector and the Private sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent MS Office Skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Previous experience working in an administrative role.
- Strong organisational skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Must be numerate.
ROLE INFORMATION: My Client is currently looking to recruit for a Procurement Administrator. The Ideal candidate will come from a Construction / Manufacturing Background with strong administration skills.
- Support the procurement team with administrative tasks, including Buyers and the Procurement Manager.
- Stock system administration.
- Data entry of material codes onto ERP system.
- Updating cost sheets.
- Keeping project boards up to date.
To apply for the Project Administrator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5459AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.