Operator / Process Operator / Plant Operator / Production Operator
JOB TITLE: Operator / Process Operator / Plant Operator / Production Operator
Barton-upon-Humber, Brough, Castleford, Doncaster, Goole, Hull, Market Weighton, North Cave, Pocklington, Pontefract, Scunthorpe.
- 3 week rotation, 6-2, 2-10, 10-6 for 6 months
- 4 week rotation, consisting of days, nights & weekends.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £23,087 pa
- 34 days Annual Leave
- Company Pension
- Opportunity for progression & training
- A chance to work for a well-established company with strong foundations and ambitions to grow further.
- Lots of variety in the role .
My client is a leading process Manufacturing firm with multiple sites in the UK. Its brands are stocked by retailers around the world.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience as an operative in a production facility
- Experience of mobile plant and processing equipment
- An understanding of ERP Systems
- Good health and safety awareness
- Good understanding of SSOW and SOPs
- A flexible approach and a proactive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good level of computer literacy
- An FLT or Loading Shovel license is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring day to day operation of a process-based production facility.
- Follow and complete daily work schedules/instructions for designated working processes.
- Ensure plant availability through effective response – raw materials are loaded in accordance with daily production shift plan requirements as necessary in close liaison with Shift Supervisor.
- Safe use of Fork Lift Truck or Shovel as required
- Off-loading raw material vehicle
- Managing safe raw material storage
- Tanker discharging
To apply for the Operator role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: by email to Harry Iggleden email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Manufacturing / Production / FMCG