Manufacturing Engineer, Lean Engineer, Continuous improvement Engineer, Value Stream Engineer, Process Improvement Engineer
Salary/Rate• £40 000 - £50 000
JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Engineer, Lean Engineer, Continuous improvement Engineer, Value Stream Engineer, Process Improvement Engineer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Pontefract, Howden, Selby, Castleford, Scunthorpe, Goole, Knottingley, Eggborough, Barlby, Wakefield and Garforth
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £40 000 - £50 000
- Private Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Life assurance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a world leading manufacturing company. They currently operate in numerous locations around the globe. Due to an increase in orders and upcoming investment they are looking to recruit for a Process Improvement Engineer.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Relevant Engineering Qualification (HNC, HND, City and Guilds, Time served etc.)
- Lean Manufacturing/ Six sigma/ 5s experience would be advantageous.
- Good Knowledge of heavy industry manufacturing process’s
- Experience in Manufacturing
- Proactive/ able to lead projects and to improve manufacturing processes on site.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Must have good H&S knowledge
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing and be accountable for the development and implementation of the best practice manufacturing vision, strategies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performances.
- Identify business improvement opportunities in line with best practice within the industry.
- Develop the manufacturing capability and technology (including IT requirements) to ensure delivery of the customers’ requirements.
- Active involvement on the Reliability Centred Maintenance program (RCM) of plant and equipment to improve asset performance.
- Hold ownership of the Failure Mode Effect Analysis documents and ensure accurate upkeep and deployment at all times.
- Drive process improvements on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) by appropriate data analysis and problem-solving techniques with effective root cause established.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with all HSE policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all staff and visitors.
- Ensure contractors on site meet and adhere to legal and company requirements.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace in relation to set standards.
To apply for the Manufacturing Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5509AC by email to Alistair Curran to firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.