Maintenance Planner, Engineering Planner, Engineering Coordinator
Salary/Rate£27 000 – 32 000 + Overtime + Pension + Bonus
JOB TITLE: Maintenance Planner, Engineering Planner, Engineering Coordinator
SHIFT PATTERN: Days (8-4) Mon-Fri
COMMUTABLE FROM: Doncaster, Pontefract, Howden, Selby, Castleford, Scunthorpe, Goole, Knottingley, Eggborough, Barlby, Wakefield and Garforth
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£27 000 – 32 000 + Overtime + Pension + Bonus
- Excellent training provided
- Chance to work for a forward think business in a modern automation environment
- Longer Term opportunity to progress within the business
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our Client is a world leading manufacturing company. They currently operate in numerous locations around the globe. Due to an increase in orders and upcoming investment they are looking to recruit Maintenance Engineers.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience using SAP, Pirana or another bespoke maintenance planning software
- Relevant Engineering Qualification (HNC, HND, City and Guilds, Time served etc.) would be advantageous
- Experience in a similar engineering role within Manufacturing
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Must have good H&S knowledge
- Ability to work to tight timescales/ deadlines
- Site Pirana Champion: To include administration of current system including the Preventative Maintenance schedule (PM’s), Asset control and associated documentation.
- Identification of opportunities for improvement with the site Planned Maintenance and owning the incorporation of these into the Pirana system, including the asset Hierarchy, PM structure and content, work completion and flow etc.
- Production of Detailed Work Plans for Production Outages (weekly) and development of reporting structure to monitor effectiveness.
- Supply weekly reports to the maintenance manager detailing weekly outages on job completion and opportunities for improvement, including all scheduled works on the system across all departments
- Setting up system audits in line with Internal and External best practices to ensure full utilisation of system, manpower and assets.
- Producing Weekend work lists and monitoring and feeding back completion rates
- To actively identify and to take the lead in any future developments to ensure the Pirana system matches or improves upon industry best practice.
- Report on routine PM tasks generated from the PIRANA system
- Monitoring and modifying PM schedules as required based upon asset performance feedback and other areas of feedback including production / CI meetings etc.
- Generating PM Work Orders from the site PIRANA system and ensuring they are distributed as required both manually and electronically as appropriate
- Actively monitoring the Work Orders as returned for completeness and correctness and taking appropriate action on any as required based upon the feedback.
- Development of department KPI’s to graphically indicate resource effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvements and to display and give regular feedback based upon this information to the engineering team.
- To continually develop and rules are adhered to including Permits, Inductions, RAMS and all documentation required to ensure the works are completed safely, on time and on budget.
- To ensure PM schedules are adhered to, and Shutdown periods are fully utilised.
To apply for the Maintenance Planners role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5461AC by email to Alistair Curran to email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.