Line Leader / Line Supervisor / Production Supervisor / Production Team Leader
Salary/Rate£22,400. Rising to £23,600 after probation
JOB TITLE: Line Leader / Line Supervisor / Production Supervisor / Production Team Leader
Barton-upon-Humber, Brough, Castleford, Doncaster, Goole, Hull, Market Weighton, North Cave, Pocklington, Pontefract, Scunthorpe.
Monday – Thursday 8:00am to 16:30pm, Friday 6:00am to 12:00pm
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £22,400. Rising to £23,600 after probation
- Opportunity for progression
- A chance to work for a well-established company with strong foundations and ambitions to grow further.
- Lots of variety in the role .
My client is a leading process Manufacturing firm with multiple sites in the UK. Its brands are stocked by retailers around the world.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience as a Supervisor / Team Leader / Line Leader in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of mobile plant and processing equipment
- Good health and safety awareness
- Good understanding of SSOW and SOPs
- A flexible approach and a proactive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A good level of computer literacy
- An FLT or Loading Shovel license is desirable but not essential
- Implement daily work schedules/instructions for team of FLT drivers and Operatives for the production line/s you are responsible for.
- Lead the team by example and ensure that the line or process is functioning efficiently and effectively - which includes the set-up, changeover, normal operation, routine and non-routine maintenance.
- Ensuring the department has all relevant materials, including raw materials, packaging, and part-finished products (bills of material).
- Collation of data relating to all areas of production and inputting data onto either a computerised or manual database
- Managing safe raw material storage and handling movements (CoSHH)
- Undertake maintenance tasks/checks to agreed timescales and schedule
- Ensure the Production Line / process equipment is clean and remains operational in line with Safe Systems of Work (SSOW) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Regularly check all moving parts of the production Line/process equipment and report any deficiencies to the Team Leader or Engineering department to rectify as required.
- Work closely with the Production Manager, Engineering, Logistics, Planning functions to leverage skills across all teams to support Production and Sales needs to deliver agreed production targets/goals
To apply for the Line Leader role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5223HI by email to Harry Iggleden firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Manufacturing / Production / FMCG