Health and Safety Advisor, Health and Safety Officer, Health and Safety Administrator
Salary/Rate£20 000 - £25 000
JOB TITLE: Health and Safety Advisor, Health and Safety Officer, Health and Safety Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brough, Hull, Cottingham, Driffield, Beverley, Howden, Willerby, Bridlington, Barton upon Humber, Market Weighton and Hessle
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £20 000 - £25 000
- private pension scheme 4% of your own salary contribution 10% company
- Annual bonus (5 – 12.5% depending on KPI’s and company performance)
- Life Assurance
- Private medical care
- 25 days annual leave + the 8 bank holidays
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is award winning market leader in the Design and Build sector that have recently secured a number of large orders. Currently they supply a number of different industries that include; Construction, Commercial/ retail, Public Sector and the Private sector.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- NEBOSH general certificate, NEBOSH construction certificate or IOSH Managing Safely
- CSCS card
- Excellent interaction skills
- Experience working with CDM
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be required to ensure health and safety is adhered to across site.
Duties will include;
- carrying out health and safety audits
- carry out induction meetings for new employees and sub-contractors coming onto site
- undertake incident investigations and implement preventative measures to ensure similar accidents don’t happen again
- You will also be required to producing risk assessments and method statements.
The successful candidate will also be involved in the production of Management reports, advising senior management on current health and safety legislation, providing input into tender submissions to assure potential clients, of the businesses capability and keep up to date with H&S legislation changes and make sure policies are altered in line with the legislation change.
This position would suit a Health and Safety Administrator looking to progress their career, it would also suit someone who has construction experience secured their NEBOSH qualification and looking to pursue a career in the Health and Safety Industry.
To apply for the Health and Safety Managers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5066AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Design and Build