Graduate Materials Scheduler
Salary/Rate£18,000 - £20,000
JOB TITLE: Graduate Materials Scheduler
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brough, Hull, Cottingham, Driffield, Beverley, Howden, Willerby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £18,000 - £20,000 basic
- 4 + 10% Pension scheme
- Private Health care scheme
- Bonus (upto 12.5%)
- 33 days annual leave
- Life assurance
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is market leading manufacturing company that growing with increased orders from a number of high value projects. Our client are focused on providing training and developing individuals, so that you can create a career.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience working for a manufacturing company
- Strong organisational/ admin skills
- Ability to understand and read CAD/ technical drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner, PC literate and keen eye for detail
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be required to liaise between Design, Procurement, Manufacturing and Commercial departments to ensure that requirements for each department are met to effectively deliver projects to clients required time frames.
- Produce project material lists from BOM for the procurement department, ensuring materials are released to meet lead in times to achieve and maintain factory programme.
- Produce project labour reports from BOM for the production department.
- Highlight differences between estimates and manufacturing BOMs.
- Assist with site fix material lists.
- Assist with factory / site material request queries.
To apply for the Graduate Materials Scheduler role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5268AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.