Salary/Rate£30-35k DOE + Pension + Holiday
Commutable from Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Leven, Preston, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits:
- £30-35k DOE + Pension + Holiday
Chance to join a Market Leading business with several sites across the UK,
Lots of variety within the role,
Longer term opportunity to progress within the business and for someone to take their first/next step into a leadership role.
My client is a leading manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an Environmental Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will be working on a Monday to Friday days-based role. The company have several sites across the UK and supply to Major Retailers.
You must have the following:
- Relevant experience in an environmental position.
- IEMA Associate Certificate (preferred).
- Experience of Permit Compliance.
- Experience with ISO 140001 / 50001.
- Working Knowledge of RAMS and COSHH.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
The main duties are:
- To give support and advice to Managers / Directors on Environmental and Sustainability matters.
- To support and improve the sites Environmental systems / processes to stay complaint with critical legislation.
- Provide general support to the Health and Safety Manager with the running of H&S on site.
- To deal with regulatory bodies for all environmental matters.
- To undertake inspections, investigations and audits for all environmental matters.
- Compile Environmental and Sustainability reports.
RoS International Ltd is a well established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
To apply for the Environmental Officer role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 4677AC by email to Simon Cutsforth : firstname.lastname@example.org