Salary/Rate£45,000 + Pension + Holiday.
JOB TITLE: Engineering Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Barton upon Humber, Castleford, Driffield, Eggborough, Hull, Goole, Scunthorpe, Selby, Stamford Bridge, York.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £45,000 + Pension + Holiday. Monday – Friday days based, with Weekend callouts potentially required.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an FMCG manufacturer and they are on the lookout for an Engineering Manager. They are privately owned and hold various awards and accreditations.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A relevant qualification in Engineering
- Practical knowledge of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in a FMCG setting
- 16th / 17th / 18th Edition
- Ideally hold a relevant Health and Safety qualification
- Project Management and Planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to lead and communicate across all levels.
The successful candidate will be required to provide Engineering management duties to contribute to the smooth running of the site’s production. This role will be 60% hands on.
- Manage and Motivate Engineering team members, to support them in their work and development.
- Assist in recruitment and retention of the Engineering team.
- To manage Engineering tasks for the site and delegate effectively.
- Ensure that all equipment and systems are maintained to legislative standard.
- To detect and rectify any issues which affect the performance or safety of the factory.
- To ensure GMP and H&S standards are maintained.
- Liaise with Senior Management .
- To develop preventative maintenance systems and inspections.
- Develop and maintain risk assessments.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
To apply for the Engineering Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 4787HI by email to Harry Iggleden : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.