Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator
Salary/Rate• £20,000 to £22,000
JOB TITLE: Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator
COMMUTABLE FROM: Anlaby, Beverley, Bridlington, Brough, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Howden, Hull, Market Weighton, North Cave, South Cave, Walkington, Willerby.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £20,000 to £22,000
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Serious opportunity to grow with the business as it expands.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a rapidly expanding Manufacturing company. They have experienced rapid growth over the last 12 months. There is lots of room for career development.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Working towards or AAT Qualified
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
- Previous experience working in an accounts / finance function
- A working knowledge of Xero or any other accounting software
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Accurate processing of purchase and sales invoices
- Preparation and generation of daily and weekly Self Billing invoices
- Ownership of the Purchase and Sales Ledger to ensure efficient and smooth running, including monthly reconciliations and resolution of any queries
- Generation and, following approval, posting of the supplier bacs runs, and one off supplier payments in the accounting system
- To assist the Accounts Manager with elements of the month end process.
To apply for the Accounts Assistant’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5447KS by email to Katie Seed – firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
SECTOR: Manufacturing / Accounting / Administration / Finance