Account Manager, Sales Manager, Inbound Customer Manager, Sales Advisor, Inbound Sales Advisor
Salary/Rate£20,000 - £25,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Account Manager, Sales Manager, Inbound Customer Manager, Sales Advisor, Inbound Sales Advisor
COMMUTABLE FROM: Anlaby, Beverley, Bridlington, Brough, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Howden, Hull, Market Weighton, North Cave, South Cave, Walkington, Willerby.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Commission (on target commission 10%)
- 22 Days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Opportunities to be creative in the role with a company that promotes creativity/ freedom to put marketing campaigns together
- Long term prospects to grow with the company.
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is a rapidly expanding Manufacturing company. They have experienced rapid growth over the last 12 months and are forecasting an even bigger 2022! There is lots of room for career development.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Excellent organization skills, able to prioritise effectively and the ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Resilience and tenacity.
- Drive and creativity - focused on attainment of the business objective and quick to act in problem solving, finding a solution, opportunitistic for the good of the company and its customers
- Excellent communication skills able to hold commercial conversations with business owners, decision makers and influencers
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to negotiate effectively on the company’s behalf
- Ability to pick up and use bespoke CRM systems
- Taking, dealing with and responding to a high volume of incoming calls and emails
- Processing customer orders from sources including online, email and phone.
- Supporting the sales team and operations team to help deliver the companies objectives
- Ensure effective communication of account and revenue related activity through effective use of the company CRM.
- Contribute proactively to team meetings, reporting on KPI’s relating to sales, your accounts and other projects as agreed by your line manager
- Continually develop and maintain your industry and product knowledge in line with the company objective of being technically sound / outstanding.
- Take ownership of continuous improvement by suggesting and implementing (where required) improvements to our systems and offering in order to reduce complaints and improve the customer experience.
To apply for the Account Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5572AM
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Sales / Manufacturing