Manufacturing Cell Leader
Salary/Rate£30,500 to £38,000 – Dependant on shift pattern
JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Cell Leader / Manufacturing Team Leader / Manufacturing Supervisor / Production Team Leader / Production Supervisor / Joinery Team Leader / Joinery Supervisor.
COMMUTABLE FROM: Anlaby, Beverley, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hull, Market Weighton, Walkington, Willerby.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £30,500 to £38,000 – Dependant on shift pattern.
- Private Pension
- Health Care
- Employee Assistance
- Free Parking
Monday to Friday days : 8:00am – 4:30pm, with a 3:30pm finish Fridays
Monday to Friday lates : 4:30pm – 2:30am
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a leading manufacturing company that are growing with increased orders from several high value projects. Our client is focused on providing training and developing individuals, so that you can create a career.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Time Served OR Qualified Joiner – NVQ Level 2 or above.
- Modular / Offsite Construction experience.
- Experience of leading a team.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Not afraid of working hands on and leading by example.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Responsible for managing a team of labourers & joiners of a varied skill set.
- Making sure that production is completed to correct timeframes and quality standards.
- Motivating the team to complete joinery tasks.
- Attending Production and Planning meetings
- Being hands on with production when needed, supporting team members to carry out complex works.
- Ordering of materials and liaising with other Team Leaders.
To apply for the Manufacturing Cell Leader role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5058HI by email to Harry Iggleden: firstname.lastname@example.org
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Construction / Trades / Manufacturing