Lead Quality Inspector / Clerk of Works.
Salary/RateUp to £35,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Lead Quality Inspector / Clerk of Works.
COMMUTABLE FROM: Beverley, Brandesburton, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Filey, Hornsea, Hull, Malton, Market Weighton, Pocklington, Scarborough, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Up to £35,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
My client is a Modular (MMC) Construction company that have acted as principal contractor on a number of prestigious projects within the Education, Leisure, & Healthcare industries.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience in a clerk of works role.
- A methodical and meticulous approach, with a keen eye for detail.
- A solid understanding of the Construction / Building Industry, covering the likes of trades, materials, methods, and regulations.
- An ability to produce written reports.
- Computer literate.
- An ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
The Lead Quality Inspector / Clerk of Works is responsible for ensuring that all completed modules meet the required standard.
- Inspect construction work and compare with contractual drawings or specifications.
- Prepare detailed reports including measurements, samples and photographs for BIM360.
- Identify discrepancies, raise them, and suggest corrective action.
- Measure and quality check materials.
- Maintain relationships with other employees and sub-contractors.
To apply for the Lead Quality Inspector / Clerk of Works’ role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5440KS by email to Katie Seed : email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Construction / Modular