Commercial Assistant / Procurement Assistant / Junior Buyer
Salary/RateUp to £25,000 DOE
JOB TITLE: Commercial Assistant / Procurement Assistant / Junior Buyer
COMMUTABLE FROM: Beverley, Brandesburton, Bridlington, Cottingham, Driffield, Filey, Hornsea, Hull, Malton, Market Weighton, Pocklington, Scarborough, York
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Up to £25,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Lots of scope for development and career progression for the right candidate.
My client is a Modular (MMC) Construction company that have acted as principal contractor on a number of prestigious projects within the Education, Leisure, & Healthcare industries.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Must have some form of experience within the construction sector.
- Experience of supplier management & negotiation would be advantageous.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office / 365 packages.
- An ability to read construction drawings or take offs would be advantageous.
- Strong numeracy skills and an analytical approach, with a keen eye for detail.
The Commercial Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Commercial Team across several projects.
- Liaising with material suppliers and sub-contractors to source products over a number of different categories.
- Comparing material suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure best cost, service & quality.
- Raising material & sub-contract orders.
- Ordering and rescheduling materials from suppliers to achieve OTIF deliveries.
- Agreeing lead times.
- Maintaining databases where necessary.
To apply for the Commercial Assistant’s role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5441ks by email to Katie Seed : email@example.com
RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.
Construction / Modular