After Sales Manager, Service Manager, Client Care Manager
Salary/Rate£35 000 – £40 000
JOB TITLE: After Sales Manager, Service Manager, Client Care Manager
COMMUTABLE FROM: Brough, Hull, Cottingham, Driffield, Beverley, Howden, Willerby
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £35 000 – £40 000
- Up to a 12.5% bonus
- Pension scheme
- Private Health care scheme
COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is market leading manufacturing company that growing with increased orders from a number of high value projects. Our client are focused on providing training and developing individuals, so that you can create a career.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Experience working for a house builder or construction company in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good Man Management skills
- Able to deliver high levels of customer service
- Background in identifying, investigating, and resolving defects
- Knowledge of construction processes
Our Client are looking for a strong Customer Care Manager to join their team. Ideally you will have had experience working in a similar role and good knowledge of construction processes. Ideally candidates will be used to dealing with defect lists or snagging lists, managing multi trade operatives to rectify issues while being customer facing and delivering high level of customer service.
- To provide a customer focused and effective aftercare service for all new and existing Sale.
- To provide high quality services to customers through effective defects monitoring and reporting process.
- To manage projects from handover until the end of the defect’s liability period and continued management of maintenance function.
- To manage and motivate the Aftercare team including recruitment and performance management.
- You will be tasked with increasing aftersales revenue and meeting targets.
To apply for the Goods In role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 5106AC by email to Alistair Curran : email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.