Salary/Rate40,000 + Company Car + Excellent Benefits
Job Title: Sales Manager
Commutable From: Cornwall – Home based role – Site visits required
Salary and Benefits: £40,000 + Company Car + Excellent Benefits
Company information: My client is a successful and expanding company within the Energy from Waste Industry. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for a Sales Manager to cover the Cornwall area to join their team on a permanent basis.
You must have the following:
- Excellent communication skills – both written & verbal
- Previous experience working in a Sales/Account Management Role
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Reporting to the Area Commercial Manager, the successful Sales Manager will be responsible for generating profitable sales of my client’s products and maintain and build good customer relationships to ensure their market position is optimised. The successful Sales Manager will do this by;
- Managing allocated customers by ensuring a regular personal contact.
- Achieving appropriate sales targets as agreed with the National and Area Commercial Managers.
- Providing an accurate and efficient quotation service, meeting agreed deadlines and following up all quotations on a planned basis – work in conjunction with the Internal Sales Representative (ISR).
- Possessing an in depth knowledge of all products sold, their application and the prices for individual markets and customer groupings.
The successful candidate will have excellent selling and negotiation skills and be achievement orientated.
To apply for the Sales Manager role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 54113KS by email to Katie Seed email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.