Our business reputation is built on the quality of the service we provide to our clients who expect exceptional performance from our company. Therefore, RoS International Ltd operates and maintains an effective Quality Management System to ensure that the overall organisational goals of the Company are met and that we deliver to our clients the consistently high standards they deserve.
The following objectives assist with underpinning our commitment to quality and continuous improvement throughout the Company: -
- We aim to sustain organisational excellence through visionary leadership and an ongoing commitment to planning and strategy development.
- RoS International Ltd processes will be compliant with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements.
- We aim to ensure that all assignments are delivered to meet client schedules.
- We will continually seek feedback from clients and use appropriate suggestions or recommendations to improve our service levels.
- We will provide comprehensive training for all employees to ensure they are fully competent in their given roles.
We will continuously review our systems and procedures to maintain our company performance in line with ISO9001 requirements.
At RoS International Ltd we acknowledge that we have a duty to protect the wider environment and reduce our environmental impacts and pollution, both direct and indirect, whenever practically possible. Our chosen sector of expertise, renewable energy generation, is an important contributor to climate change mitigation and we recognise that internally, the development of an environmentally friendly culture, which is supportive and pro-active, is essential to maintain adequate control (and subsequent reduction) over our environmental impacts.
Our strategy to achieve this as an organisation relies on the following: -
- Compliance with all applicable environmental obligations, legislation and regulations.
- Identification and annual review of company activities which have environmental impacts.
- A continual, systematic programme of objective and target setting to reduce those impacts regarded as significant.
- Controlling and reducing the amount of waste generated by our activities, actively seeking opportunities to implement the waste hierarchy of reduction, reuse and recycling of materials where facilities exist.
- Controlling and reducing the amount of energy used to provide our services and operate our facilities
- Providing information and training to our employees so they can participate fully in the environmental objectives of the company.
- Working with our supply chain to reduce the environmental impacts of the procurement, production, use and final disposal of our products.