Salary/Rate£35,000-£40,000 + Bonus + Pension + 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
£35,000-£40,000 + Bonus + Pension + 27 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Based in East Yorkshire - Commutable from Beverley, Barton, Bridlington, Brigg, Cottingham, Driffield, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Hutton Cranswick, Goole,Grimsby, Market Weighton, Willerby,York
- Opportunity to join a specialist manufacturing firm with a growing order book
- Chance to make a real impact within the Quality function and grow your own team further
- Excellent working environment
- Varied role with lots of responsibility and chance to make key decisions
My client is a leading manufacturer who supply to a wide range of industries including Electronics, Healthcare, Logistics, Automotive and Medical. The company is part of a worldwide group and have just enjoyed a record year in sales turnover.
You must have the following:
- Must have previous experience of a Quality Manager or Senior Quality Professional looking to take the next step up
- Must have worked within an FMCG environment previously with Food, Medical, Packaging, Healthcare or Print being advantageous
- Must have previous Audit experience and be able to lead Internal audits
- Must have excellent communication, problem solving and organisational skills
- Must have excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills
- Must be prepared to work in hands on quality role when needed
- Ideally have a degree within a Technical, Engineering or Scientific background
The successful candidate will be expected to assist in directing European quality-related issues, including quality programs, customer quality concerns, corrective actions, product testing, calibration, lean, incoming inspection and audits.
Major Areas of Accountability
1. Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining quality systems that meet the needs and requirements of our customers and our business.
2. Coordinate corrective action functions to ensure the process drives to root cause and prevents reoccurrence.
3. Represent, or assist in representing the company , as appropriate, in interactions with external quality organizations; serve as a primary contact during audits and approve responses to audit reports.
4. Supervise Quality Department personnel; administer performance reviews, salary actions, job assignments, recruiting and other personnel-related issues.
5. Assist in selecting quality system registrars, maintain audit schedule, coordinate audits, and coordinate corrective actions activities.
6. Interface with other departments to establish quality requirements on individual products and services on the basis of customer need, the function of the product, its reliability, sales potential and value; and to ensure that quality considerations are properly addressed as early as possible in the product-design stage.
7. Coordinate internal, external and customer audits, coordinate corrective actions and work with customers to resolve audit action requests.
8. Develop and maintain European corporate quality manual and procedures.
9. Assist and support operating units in developing their own quality systems which comply with corporate and customer quality requirements.
10. Stay current on quality systems, thinking, methods and trends. Ensure that appropriate action is initiated.
11. Suggest and assist in implementing training programs consistent with organizational needs in accord with current quality requirements.
RoS International Ltd are a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.