Print Operator / Machine Operator
Salary/Rate£20,000 - £22,500 Dependent on Experience + Chance to boost earnings with overtime + Pension + 27 days holiday plus stats
Print Operator (Die Cutting, Coatings or Flexographic) / Machine Operator
Based in East Yorkshire - Commutable from Beverley, Barton, Bridlington,
Brigg, Cottingham, Driffield, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Hutton Cranswick, Market Weighton, Willerby
£20,000 - £22,500 Dependent on Experience + Chance to boost earnings with overtime + Pension + 27 days holiday plus stats
- Opportunity to join a specialist manufacturing firm
- Longer term opportunity to progress within the company
- Excellent working environment and atmosphere
My client is a leading manufacturer who supplies specialist packaging to a range of industries including Electronics, Healthcare, Logistics, Automotive and Medical. The company is part of a worldwide group. As part of their expansion plans they are now looking to recruit a Machine Operator to work initially on a Monday to Friday 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm shift basis on alternate weeks and in the coming months working a 3 shift system to also include a night shift which will be 10pm-6am.
You must have the following:
• Must have experience setting and operating machinery ideally within a Print background, but other FMCG backgrounds will be considered.
• Must take pride in their work and be able to take ownership of a machine
• Must be driven and motivated to learn new equipment and processes
• Must have attention to detail
• Must have experience of working to close tolerances
• Ideally will have worked on either Die Cutting, Flexographic , Coating or Semi Rotary machinery before
• Must be a true team player and be flexible to work on several different machines if needed
• Must be flexible to overtime
The role will be working within the manufacturing department operating a range of specialist machinery unique to the print and packaging sector. You will be expected to set and operate the machinery and carry out basic maintenance on your machines. You will be working to set procedures and quality standards laid down by the company in order to achieve the optimum level of machine performance. The machinery could include rotary, coating equipment, flexographic, die cutting, flatbed presses and other Digital print equipment.
To apply for the role, Print Operator / Machine Operator please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref 53328SC by email to Simon Cutsforth , firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP - Tel 01482 211155
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.