Salary/Rate£38,000 + overtime available + Pension
Engineering Supervisor / Maintenance Supervisor
Based in East Yorkshire Commutable from Barton, Beverley, Bridlington, Brigg, Cottingham, Driffield, Hedon, Hessle, Hornsea, Hull, Leven, Willerby.
Salary and Benefits:
- £38,000 + overtime available + Pension
- Chance to work for a growing and established Company
- Monday to Friday days based role with No nights or Weekends involved
My client is a leading food manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an Engineering Supervisor. The company have several sites across the UK and supply to the major supermarkets.
You must have the following:
- Ideally previous experience of working in a Charge Hand or Supervisory capacity, however consideration will be given for experienced Maintenance Engineers wanting to make the next step up.
- Must be Multi-skilled
- Must be a logical problem solver and be able to fault find under pressure
- Must be able to work to KPIs
- It is essential candidates can work under pressure
- Experience of both reactive and pre-planned maintenance
- Ideally candidates would have food experience, but other FMCG backgrounds will be considered.
The Engineering Supervisor is responsible for leading, managing and developing the engineering team in order to provide a responsive, professional and quality aware engineering maintenance service.
The main duties would include:
- Managing the planned preventative maintenance systems and culture
- Working alongside contractors and leading contractor work
- Developing, coaching and leading your team members
- Working with the management team day to day
- Ensuring that quality, health and safety and environmental standards are developed, maintained and enhanced
- Making sure a quality maintenance service is provided internally to a high standard
- Meeting and targeting KPI’s within the engineering department, whilst working alongside management
The ideal successful candidate would be determined to improve and maintain standards, can demonstrate problem solving skills, develop and lead their team, whilst delivering a successful service and results through effective communication, leadership and teamworking.
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.