IT Sales Executive
Salary/Rate£30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus & Commission depending on experience
IT Sales Executive
COMMUTABLE FROM: Goole, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Gainsborough, Brigg and Barton
SALARY AND BENEFITS: £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus & Commission depending on experience
25 days’ holiday (+ Christmas break off) + Bank Holidays & pension scheme – chance to work with local charities during work time and ongoing training
COMPANY INFORMATION: My client is an exciting and award-winning Technology company that offers a variety of IT Software and Security solutions to businesses throughout the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
· Experience in a B2B Sales role
· Ability to be self-motivated
· Full driving licence
· Excellent communication skills
- Contacting and visiting existing and potential customers to gain new business
- Responding to leads generated via the company website and lead generation team.
- Negotiation of terms of agreement such as prices, contracts and payments.
- Understanding customer business issues and how the products offered are best placed to meet those needs.
- Managing the accounts subsequently including advertising on delivery and after sales
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends
The successful IT Sales Executive will join an expanding Sales and Marketing team within this award-winning IT business. The successful IT Sales Executive will be responsible for ensuring that sales targets are achieved by managing the whole sales process from initial contact to account management for small and medium sized businesses.
To apply for the IT Sales Executive role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 3530KS by email to Katie Seed: firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.