Salary/Rate£18,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Commutable from; Peterborough, Grantham, Bourne, Sleaford, Spalding, Boston, Market Deeping etc.
Salary: £18,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Company information: My client is a successful and expanding company within the Energy from Waste Industry. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for a Lab Technician to join their Technical Department on a permanent basis.
You must have the following;
· Excellent attention to detail
· Previous experience working with Technical Data
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience of Microsoft Packages, including Excel
Reporting to the Environmental Manager, the successful Lab Technician will be responsible for the following:
· Conduct laboratory tests on materials produced by manufacturing sites
· Conduct Environmental assessments in-line with industry Code of Practice
· Correspondence with stakeholders
· Collate test data and build up trend analysis
· Report findings to Senior Management
- Catalogue samples and manage sample retention requirements
To apply for the Lab Technician role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 3688KS by email to Katie Seed: email@example.com RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.