Salary/Rate£34 000 - £37 000, Overtime, Pension Scheme, Training and Development
JOB TITLE Electrical: Shifts Maintenance Engineer (4 on 4 off)
COMMUTABLE FROM: Warrington, Runcorn, Liverpool, Widnes, St. Helens, Wigan, Bolton, South Port, Chester, Nothwich, Bolton, Leigh, Stockport and Manchester
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- £34 000 - £37 000
- Pension Scheme
- training and development COMPANY INFORMATION: Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and renewable power generation sector. Nationally they employ over 1000 people and operate at multiple sites in the UK.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- All candidates must have a recognised Electrical Apprenticeship or equivalent qualification
- Be conversant PLC’s and Inverter drives
- Have proven experience with electrical fault finding in a continuous process environment
- It would be advantageous if you had previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
ROLE INFORMATION: The successful candidate will be responsible for working a continental shift pattern within a factory environment maintaining and repairing all plant and machinery. You will be responsible for carrying out reactive maintenance and following planned and preventative maintenance schedules to ensure all plant and machinery on site have minimum down time.
To apply for the Shift Maintenance Engineers role, please send your CV along with your salary details, quoting ref: 53576AC by email to Alistair Curran : firstname.lastname@example.org RoS International Ltd, 16 Parliament Street, Hull, HU1 2AP, Tel 01482 211155
RoS International Ltd is a well-established and respected Engineering and Technical Recruitment Company. Since 1991 we have been placing staff into both permanent and contract vacancies throughout the UK.
We often have such a large response to our advertisements that we are unable to provide feedback to every applicant. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 14 days your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to keep your details on file for future vacancies unless you state otherwise.